Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gloves

I live in fingerless gloves this time of year - I just can't get my hands warm!!  So when I saw that Angela Barrow had a felt workshop on making them I signed up straight away.  Here is the result....



As you can see we also made matching scarves - I'm very pleased with the result.  Also, Angela sent us away with our own custom-made glove template so now I can make felt gloves to match every outfit!!!

Have a look at Angela's blog to see what everyone else made at the workshop - and you can also see the other workshops Angela has planned for next year - highly recommended!


P.S.  I know I haven't shown you much of my silver jewellery recently, but I'm currently working on Christmas presents for people who I know look at this blog.  I just wanted to keep them in suspense until Christmas day!!  Promise I'll show you what I've been up to in the New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment